Heartbeat -pg122416216972

3 Replies
ohsoconfused44 - October 16

i was just wondering what your fetus's heartbeat sounds like. i have been feeling "different" for a couple of months now. im bloated all of the time.. have numerous preggo symptoms.. like gaining 7lbs in two months. but i have also taken hpts and they have all came up negative. but anyways last night i was goofing off at my sisters house playing with her doppler. i started to move it around and then i heard something that sounded like a train... i would move it to the other side of my belly and couldnt hear a thing. then id move it back and there it was again.. if i would move it to an angle it would get louder. is it a heartbeat or am i going crazy???? thanks for your help :]

evae777 - October 16

hi i don't think it is a heartbeat, if your hpts are all negative there is almost no chance that there is a baby with a heartbeat in there. there is alot of noise in there even without a baby.

KimberlyE - October 30

I heard my baby's heartbeat on a Doppler at 8 weeks. it sounds like a heartbeat but way faster then your own, about 160 beats per minute. look really low for it right above pelvic bone. The thiner you are the better chance you have in hearing it that early. Find your own first listen to the beat then look around for a faster one. Good luck !

KimberlyE - October 30

Or just make a doctors appointment.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?