Hello All Due Oct 11 2005

12 Replies
barbi - February 23

Howdy!! Im due Oct 11, 2005 any other oct to be mommys ? Barbi [email protected]

Danielle - February 25

Hello :) I am due Oct 10, 2005 Good Luck & and my fingers are crossed we all have Healthy babies!

Kristin - February 25

According to the online pregnancy calcuators, I am due October 6...But I go to the Doctor on Monday... I am curious to know how accurate those online calculators are... did anyone check those out before your doctor told you?

Maleficent - February 25

i'm almost moving on the second trimester, but wanted to say congratulations! i'm an october baby myself and i think i'm pretty great. hehehe. have a great pregnancy!

Alisha - February 25

Hi everyone! I am due October 2nd. I pray that we all have healthy babies as well! :)

Wannacuti - February 25

I was told Oct 28th. But I'm rather concerned bc I have been spotting for the last 3 days and dont know what it can be. has this happend to anyone else?

Tina - February 25

Just found out i'm pregnant. According to the online calculators i'm due October 30th. :)

charlene - February 26

Hi, Yeah in due in October 10, 2005 too. Im 7 weeks pregnant and showing already could be having twins. OOops good luck ladies.

S - February 27

Hi me due 10 October too have had a very troublesome first trimester and still have four weeks to go before I can relax as the abdominal pain really worries me, had ultrasound and saw heartbeat but still can't help but worry, any suggestions on how to relax, it's driving me mad

Jenna - February 27

Hi - according to the on-line calculators, I am due on Oct. 11 as well. I've found they are pretty accurate. I'm just concerned because I have very few pregnancy symptoms other than sore b___sts! How does anyone else feel this far along?

Kimberly - February 27

Hey i'm due around the 12th and my anniversary is the 11th so we will see lol

Melissa - February 27

Im going to be an Oct. mommy. Due Oct 19 :)

SarahLouise - February 27

Hi I am also due on October 11th 2005! I hope everyones pregnancy is a happy and healthy journey!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?