Hello Ladies -pg116950647559

4 Replies
Whisper - January 22

Well I just found out that I'm knocked up! I haven't gone to confirm at a doctor yet, still trying to swim through the shock. By my estimation, I'm between 4-5 weeks I think. I'm so happy! I guess that puts my estimated due date sometime around the end of September. I'm still staring at this test stick in disbelief. But a positive is really a positive, right? Hehe. Wow.

Simi - January 22

Congratulations! I haven't had a blood test yet either, but ept shows pregnant and I know I am. Good luck!

gaudior - January 23

Hi Whisper! Congratulations on your pregnancy! I couldn't believe I was pregnant either... I kept looking at the test over and over all day and wound up taking six over four days just to be sure. I feel like framing them: they're so beautiful to me! The blood test yesterday confirmed it, so I guess it's really happening. I'm due the end of September as well.

Whisper - January 23

Hehe, I took one of those "Just to be sure" tests this morning.. yup, still 2 lines. I thought for sure I'd have just dreamt it yesterday lol! Never thought I'd see the day (thought I was infertile for years) and now.. wow.

mommy fin - January 23

Congratulation, I am new to this site. I think I will be due about the some time as you I have to have one more blood test before my docter will say if I am for sure preggo, My hcg are jumping around. I wish you all lots of luck.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?