Help-pg11708376087

4 Replies
brandi79 - February 7

HI all,I went to the Dr on monday to have my first prenatal visit. Iam 6 weeks today, Last night I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was a tinges of pink blood on the paper. It is gone now. I will be calling my Dr first thing to let him know.I guess my question is could it have been from the pap and smears that he took. I am not having any cramping and the blood is gone now. Thank you

tk07 - February 7

hi! yes it could be from that but definately call and make sure the Dr thinks everything is good. did you get test results back yet? don't worry too much unless you have red blood and cramping. that is what a big sign of a problem is. good luck!!!

jen327 - February 7

Could be from that for sure. Or s_x, that can happen too. .Congrats and good luck.

brandi79 - February 7

Thank You for the replies. I went to the Dr this am and he examined me again. The blood which was brown is old blood. He said my cervix is closed and order an ultrasound for me. I went for the ultrasound and they didn't see anything. Which my dr said may be normal at this stage. Iam trying not to worry about it but now Iam wondering if everything that was done today was to much, because now when I go to the bathroom the spotting is dark brownish red. Has any one had this happpen? Oh and when I saw the dr today I asked if the beta result were in. They told me they didn't order it because I had 3 +pos hpts and they had 1 pos. Any input would be great.

brandi79 - February 7

Oh and still no bad cramping just mild pulling sensation.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion