Help -pg11715792098

6 Replies
heather28 - February 15

What am I going to do. The doctor put me on Phenegran and I can't even hold that down. I took 1/2 of 1 and 2 minutes later it came up. I haven't had anything to eat or drink in 7 hours. How long can this go on? When I did drink it was very small sips. What can I do??

ChattyKathy - February 15

If you are unable to even keep water down then go to the hospital. Morning sickness is normal but the type you have is dangerous. They can give you fluids and offer you medication to help get through this.

heather28 - February 15

I just spoke to the nurse and she's going to try to find a doctor to call me in Phenegran suppositories...fun. I think I'd prefer for her to say just come to the hospital. :(

ChattyKathy - February 15

Well, if you are unable to even keep water down you'll HAVE to go to the hospital. Its very unhealthy for both you and the baby.

jen327 - February 15

I would try Gaterade, and if that does not work go to the hospital. They can give you an IV and nutrients. My girlfriend went to the ER and spent 5 days there, but that is what it took to get her healthy again. Don't worry you will get through it soon enough. It does happend to people more then you know.

moescrilla - February 15

suppositories are the best way to go. that way, you cant throw it up before it starts working. Then, you'll feel allot better. Its not that bad, dont worry.

heather28 - February 16

Well the suppositories along w/ taking 1/2 Unisom twice a day is what the doctor recommended. I was able to keep food and liquids down today. I'm going to try just using the Unisom b/c I think it's safer. They pushed my first OB appointment back until Feb 28. I feel like it's never going to get here.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?