Hemorrhoids-pg110729549418

2 Replies
R - February 1

Ok, I am week 7 and I have hemorrhoids. I have had no constipation. The stool has been a little acidic, but not enough to cause this. Is this normal? This sucks. R

LILLIEMAE - December 1

I'VE FIRST GOTTEN HEMORRHOIDS WHEN I WAS PREGNANT WITH ME FISRT BORN. THEY NEVER WENT AWAY. I STILLL HAD IT WITH MY SECOND BORN AS WELL IT STILL DID NOT GO AWAY AND NOTHING DID NOT WORK AT ALL. THAN THE SAME WITH ME 6 MONTH OLD NOW. IT GET VERY BIG. IT GETS TO THE PINT WHERE I THINK THAT MY CLOTHS ARE SO FAR IN MY RECTAL AREA THAT IT HARD TO GET OUT, BECAUSE ITS SO SWOLLEND AND BIG. IT HURTS TO USE THE BATHROOM IF NEEDED, TO SET AT TIMES AND TO WALK AT TIMES AS WELL. I HAVE AN DOCTOR APOINTMENT ON THE 7 TH OF DECEMBER AND BECAUSE OF ALL OF THIS, CAN I ASK MY DOCOTOR TO HAVE IT TAKEN OFF COMPLETELY. JUST CUT IT OFF. HAD IF SO, HOW WOULD IT BE DONE? CAN THEY DO IT THEN AND THERE IN THE DOCTOR OFFICE? HOW LONG WILL IT TAKES TO GET BETTER. PLEASE NOT I DO NOT WANT TO TRY ANY MORE BATHS, CREAMS, NOTHING ELSE. PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK AT [email protected] OR YOU MAY CALL ME AT (202) 729-0785. THANK YOU !!!!

ANON - January 3

hey ther lilliemae and R. im am just about 6 weeks pregnant and hav just gottem haemmariods!!! yeowch!! its not too big but the pain is sure there! i havent been constipated or anything. so i have not 'strained' those muscles down there!!! i dont know what caused them at all. my dh thinks its funny!!! lol hehe. anyone else out there in the horrible world of heammaroids??? please share your aweful experiences!!! please tell me they went away!! uugh!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion