How Far Along Am I -pg114547649118

1 Replies
Tonibug - April 19

Hi everyone I posted a question this morning about me going to the doctor and I thought I was 8 weeks and they found a sac but no baby. The dr had said if I miscalculated by just 2 weeks then she wouldnt have been able to see a baby anyway. The more and more I think about this I might have miscalculated. My last normal period started on Feb 17, 2006. I was pretty sure I had ovulated on March 5, on March 17 I had some light brown discharge which I usually get before my period starts, was that implanation bleeding and if so should I start counting my due date as of my implanation bleed? I should also mention that my periods were always regular till January and after a 2 negative pregnancy tests and 9 days later I got my period. So when my period was due March 17 I didnt want to take so many tests again so I waited to test until I ws exactly 9 days late on March 26 and thats when I got my BFP! So is there a chance I could be a lot less along in my pregnancy than I thought. This is my first pregnancy and I want everything to be ok. Thanks Everyone!

sara b - April 21

If you have a regular 28 day cycle and ovulated on the 14th day and didn't miscalculate your LMP then you are due on Nov 24, 2006. You can calculate this by adding 7 days from your LMP and then going forward 9 months. Of course if you have an irregular cycle or ovulated late or conceived a few days after ovulation this could be wrong. Its better to just calculate a week before and a week after the EDD. This would mean somewhere between Nov. 20 and Dec. 4th, 2006. Also your LMP date would put you at 9 weeks today which of course could also be off if you conceived later or ovulated later. If you had implantaion bleeding on march 17th you would actually be 7 weeks. I wish you luck.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion