How Many Weeks -pg114778811618

2 Replies
angelisa - May 16

Hello!II am confused..I had my last period on the 3rd of April but I am more than irregular (kind of 4 months without periods,2 month with..etc).I am not sure how many weeks I am!For the calendar 6+ but today I had a scan and ther is the amiostic anf yolk sac but not heartbeat or embryo yet which worries me...So the doctor said that he thinks this is because I might be 5 weeks?!?!What do you think??

DownbutnotOUT - May 18

I have had an irregular but regular period since I was 15, every 4 months for 2-3 days until I had my first child. After I had my first child it went to once every 5 months for 2-3 days, well when I found out I was preganant I was suppose to be 3 1/2 months pregnant according to LKMP (Last known Menstrual Period). The fetus was only 6 weeks and 2 days and they said it was suppose to be 3 1/2 months and they got me a little worried but my son is turning 3 next month and he has not 1 medical problem. It sounds like ur probably 5 weeks, I hope the best for u. Take care

kimholl28 - May 19

The longer you cycles the later you will ovulate. Sounds like you may have ovulated a week after most women do. You are probably 5 weeks but Dr's. always go by menstural period not ovulation date.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?