How Many Weeks Am I -pg121277194081

10 Replies
angelmonkey - June 6

hi girls i found out i was pregnant yesterday my last period was may 13th and im pretty sure i conceived on the 26th may as i got a positive opk the day before but do i go from the date of my last period which would make me 3 weeks 3 days or form the date i think conceived which would make me 1 week 4days? anyone know

clindholm - June 6

They go by your last period (even though that's not when you conceived), so you are 3 weeks. If you have a 28 day cycle, your due date is 2/17/09!!! Congrats angel!

angelmonkey - June 6

thanks clinholme thats weird they go by tour last period even though i know when i conceived lol

clindholm - June 6

That's what they mean by "YOU ARE" 3 weeks not the baby. They count the time that the egg is doing it's thing (I don't know the technical terms, growing, maturing) but the baby is 2 weeks less. That's why full term is 38-40 weeks b/c we all O at different times. When you get your ultrasounds they will tell you if the baby is measuring up to your date that you tell them you O'd.

angelmonkey - June 6

ahhh i see lol, when do you think i will get a ultra sound? i have another blood test with the nurse wednesday to make sure my numbers are doubling ect and then supose will have a appointment with the doc 2 weeks after that

clindholm - June 6

They usually don't do them until 18-20 weeks. If you feel like being sneaky, you can say you're worried b/c your cramping. My doc rushed me in for a scan to make sure it wasn't ectopic. I was really having the cramping though. You would only see an egg sac at this point so you may want to wait a few weeks if you plan on trying that.

angelmonkey - June 6

is it really that long! i think i,ll try that about that at about 12weeks lol, so are not cramps not normal i,ve been having like period pain cramps for a split second then it goes every now and then but its only been today really, im worrying about everything allready lol

mcbee - June 6

cramping is actually pretty normal as long as you're not bleeding, too!

angelmonkey - June 7

ok thanks

Teddyfinch - June 7

angel, you're probably cramping as your cervix is closing. after i had a d&c i had cramps while the cervix closed back up. totally normal and as long as you don't see red blood, you're good. but call your doc with questions. they expect that from first time mommies.

angelmonkey - June 7

ok thanks teddy at leats its normal then, i have got such an appit_te like i have to eat something every 2-3 hours!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?