How Soon-pg113338319718

4 Replies
Meg - November 30

how soon can you tell if your pregnant? or when is it best to get a test?

Deb - November 30

You should wait until your period is due and if it doesn't show, you should take a test. I would try the "signs of pregnancy" forum. There are lots of women going through the same thing who could help you.

me - November 30

Most women test a few dyas before their period, and end up with a negative result...like I did. I tested 4 days before, 2 days before and then the day I was supposed to get my period. I got all negatives until the day I was supposed to get my period. I know it is hard to do, but I would wait until the day you are due to start testing to avoid the ehartache of it coming up negative, when it could just be too early to tell. If you get a negative on the day of your period, wait two days and then test again since HCG is supposed to double every 48 hours or so. That would be my advice, but it is easier said than done...trust me...I know :) Be there, done that. Good luck.

Karoline - December 1

I tested almost a week early and it came out positive. That is b/c I ovulate early...When I went for my ultrasound, I was counting myself as 8 weeks and they said I am actually 9 weeks and that I must ovulate really early. They also pushed up my due date. No wonder why I found out so early!

N - December 1

I tested almost a week after my period was due. Mostly caz in the months prior my period came later than usual and was not wanting to be disappointed with the negative test. It was positive and now am 10 weeks pregnant! Good luck Meg!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion