I Think I Am Pregnant-pg117112332285

5 Replies
myfirstbaby - February 10

Hi ladies, I just did my pregnancy test this morning and it looks like +ve. I got dark vertical line and faint horzontal line. I am not sure but does this mean a +ve test? Please let me know. This is my first pregnancy. I am 5 days late from my periods. I am getting abdominal cramps - on/off plus bloating. I feel very tired and have sore br___ts. I feel hungrey soon after my meal. I have one concern bcoz I am flying tomorrow out of state and I am worried. Is it safe to travel thru flight? Please let me know. Thanks.

Miloswife01 - February 10

I would say yes inorder for you to get that second line the test has to detect HCG levels which the only way for it to detect HCG is if you are pregnant. FYI for both my DD and this one I used Clear blue easy digital the day before I was due for AF and I got a Postive. If you want peace of mind take another test.

Bellas Mom - February 10

I think that means a baby is on its way!! And it's perfectly fine to fly up to your 7th month (I think) Each airline is different on their "pregnant" pa__sengers, but it's not until later that they worry that you may go into preterm labor onboard. I worked for an airline that allowed up to 34 weeks.

jessicaspatherapist - February 10

i flew to hawaii from CA, when i was 7 weeks, when i was 8 weeks i flew from CA to MA and then back 4 days later...flying is fine, just stay hydrated and get up and walk a lot if you can. the travelling made me really constipated, but hey we can't have everything!

aliciavr6 - February 11

faint line = preg, Congrats!!!

myfirstbaby - February 14

Thank you! everyone. I am going to take my Dr's appt soon. As this is my first child, anyone can shade some light on how to go ahead with insurance. Just some tips to get max coverage. I would really appreciate your help. Thanks!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion