Implantation Bleeding-pg112087041718

2 Replies
Danisha - July 8

My af was due on Friday, 7/8, but I began spotting from Sun-Tues (early). At around midnight on Tues, my af got heavier, but still not as it would have been if it were normal. I took a pregnancy test and it turned up negative. What I want to know is: Could I still be pg and if the af could have affected the result of the test?

lauren - July 8

Hi there. I began spotting 5 days before my period was due and continued for the next 3 wks.I had a ultrasound at 6wks 2d that showed a baby and heart beat. Im now 8 wks and dr said everything is fine. i dont think that it would afect the result, maybe it's just to early.

Danisha - July 8

I am hoping that it was too early. I took another one at 4 something this morning and it was negative. I was hoping that day 15 would be a good day to test. The day that I ovulated was on 6/23 and I know that was the day that it would have happened. I just don't want to go through all the emotions of being pregnant just so that it to turn up that I started spotting early due to stress or something. I just would hate for my test to be negative again tomorrow. I want to try two more times.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?