Implantation Bleeding -pg111020503518

7 Replies
AB - March 7

What does implantation bleeding look like? When does it happen if it does? If I am pg I'm 4 weeks today. Have had various pg symptoms though haven't done a test yet.... had a tiny bit of blood when I went to the toilet just now when I wiped. (in amongst the clear mucus I've been having) Could that be what that is?

bump - March 7

bump bump

To Bump - March 7

What is the point?

to AB - March 7

Hi the day after my af was due I had the same thing. I did a test the following day and got a +ive. Sounds good to me - test and see Good luck

also curious - March 7

not sure what the bump thing was about, maybe she meant were you doing something that could "bump" your cervix, cause irritation and cause it to bleed?

AB - March 8

I did a test, was negative. AF came today so not this time :o( Guess my symptoms weren't what I hoped! Maybe next month.....I shouldn't have got my hopes up! Thanks for advice though.

Kristina - March 8

AB, take another test in a few days. My first one came out negative too. I had a little bleeding rigt around that time as well, just when i wiped. My next test(s) didn't come out positive for another week. So good luck

AB - March 9

Thanks Kristina for suggestion, but unfortunately it definately is AF is too heavy not to be (and too painful!) I'm now focussing on trying again in a week or so's time. Will be a year next month since we started trying (have had miscarriages) so I hope it happens soon! Thanks again and best wishes to you & your bump x

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?