Is It Possible -pg120592914723

5 Replies
MayMama - March 19

to feel Braxton-Hicks in first trimester? This is my 2nd and I'm 7 1/2 wks and the past few nights I've noticed when lying in bed that the lower right side of my abdomen will get very tight for a minute or two and then relax. I didn't notice them with my first until I was well into my 2nd trimester and I didn't think they started this early but it feels exactly like them. Anyone experience this?

ejmeskan - March 20

Gosh Maymama, I don't know that answer. That's interesting. I would imagine it would be more your body adjusting to everything but who knows!

schar - March 23

see your doc asap he may need to put u on meds to relax your uterus you should not be feeling this

mommyofboys - March 23

Hmm. Your uterus isn't that big right now since you are only 7.5 weeks. It should still be more in your pelvis so I guess it would depend on how low the pain is. You just be constipated.

TAJ - March 24

I had the same pains early in pregnancy and I still have them now. They come mostly in the right side, but sometimes in the left. I was concerned that I was having a tubal pregnancy, but the doctor did an ultrasound and the baby is fine, in the uterus. He told me they are stretching pains. They are muscle pains and they are very common. They are actually more common when you're lying down relaxing. He said to eat more pota__sium and they should mellow out a little bit. Hope that helps!

MayMama - March 24

Thanks for the responses. I don't have pain...just tightness and stretching and it is down low just above my pubic bone. I have had an ultrasound and so far, everything looks good with the baby and doctor said the same thing as TAJ's doctor - it is just the uterus stretching and I might just be more aware of since this is my 2nd pregnancy.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?