Is This Normal

1 Replies
gigibella - May 27

Hi everyone i am new here, i look forward to joining in on all of your exciting journeys! Quick question hope i am in the right place :) if not please direct me. I am just four and a half weeks pregnant my hcg levels are over 200,000 firstly this seems high? Or is this fine? Is the baby ok? Also, i had a scan a few days ago we could see a tiny heartbeat but as it was so small we couldn't see properly, I am just concerned as the hcg seems high I thought we would see more :( I was asked to return in a few weeks. Any advice or help, prior experiences, thoughts etc would be greatly appreciated :)

Lois - May 31

Hi gigibella- i'm also new on here. I think we're on the right track! i'm 9 weeks pregnant and havent even had my first appointment with the midwife yet :( I'm suffering from really strong nausea and feel so exhausted. After been to the docs i'm waiting to here back from my blood results as to weather there may be another reason to how i'm feeling. It's my first pregnancy and feel really nervous as i don't know what to expect. I don't think your levels are too high and i wouldn't worry about your baby as i'm sure you would have been informed by midwife :) I was present at my sisters first scan and it is such a great sign picking up the heartbeat as the position of the baby can sometimes effect weather the scan can pick it up clearly or not, so your baby sounds perfectly healthy :) Hope i've been some help.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion