June Mommies -pg119023467073

153 Replies
kay101 - September 19

I know it's a little early for any other June mommies, but I just got my bfp today and I'm due June 1st! Just looking for a little company for the journey.

jennifer_33106 - September 19

OH YOU GOT IT KAY!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS MAMA!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarah21 - September 19

YAYYY!! I was following the thread on the signs of pregnancy board and you GOT A POSITIVE!!! I was rooting for you. Congratulations! Already a June Mommy. Makes me feel uber pregnant.

kay101 - September 19

Thanks! I'm so excited and so freaked out because it's so early! Yep a June first mommy. I think I'm going to have to make a thread a few days later on in the month. I can't wait to feel uber pregnant lol oh Lord I am just gushing over here :D <---cheesy smile! It's funny how I was just like you sarah. I dreamed last month of bfp's and got negatives and af started. We didn't decide to try till later in the month so this was our first full month trying.

twoboys - September 21

Congratulations KAy101! I was reading your postings on the other threada and was waiting to hear about your BFP! YOu may even be a May mamma cause I think our cycles were just a few days apart, since my edd is May 25th...Congrats and lots GL!

kay101 - September 21

I just put in my number of days per cycle and when my last af started and the calculator online gave me june 1st. My cycles are only 26 days, but if the doctor goes by regular 28 day cycles, my date would probably be May 29th. Not too long after my daughter's 4th birthday on the 12th! She said she wants a little brother :) I'm just waiting for the morning sickness or some other ailment to kick in to make me feel a little better.

bchflwr - September 25

Hi Kay, I am going to be a June mommy (again!) too. I am due June 2nd. My ds Hunter is 15 months, was born on june 8th. I would love to chat throughout our pregnancies with other June mommies! So excited! Congratulations!!

kay101 - September 26

Congratulations! You're due a day after me :) I was starting to get a little lonely. I have a 3 year old daughter, born in May 12th, and with this one I'll probably be having a repeat c-section and will end up with two May babies. How are you feeling?

sarah21 - September 27

Hi Kay! How are you feeling? Feeling pregnant yet? If not, I'm gonna be upset... hehe. Keep us updated on how things are going.

bchflwr - September 27

Hi Kay, Other than back pain I have been feeling pretty good. I was having some cramping, and since I miscarried before I had Hunter they have been monitoring the situation. I had an ultrasound on Monday and they found a sac, and my HCG levels are tripiling every 48 hours. (Have you ever heard of that?) So so far so good. According to my lmp I should be 6 weeks 1 day, due May 23, but the ultrasound showed me to be 4 weeks and four days (as of today). As long as it is healthy I will def. take the 4 weeks!! How have you been feeling? I know we are still pretty early, but I am still waiting for the sore bbs, etc. So we will see!!! Do you work or are you a SAHM?

kay101 - September 27

I'm feeling pretty good. We took our daughter (Kalysa) to the zoo today, and I kinda wore myself out. I came home and took a nap for about 2 hours and woke up with a bit of a headache, but it's not that bad. I just wish I could take something better than tylenol for it! Other than that, things are good. I don't have morning sickness, but it seems for the past couple days that food isn't quite as appealing anymore. Nothing sounds good and if it does, I either don't want it once I start making it, or it doesn't taste that great to me so I don't finish eating it. How long are your periods? I always find it odd that they measure from lmp when some women have short cycles (mine are 26 days) when other women have 40 some odd days in there cycle. A matter of two weeks can make a big difference in pregnancy.

sarah21 - September 28

Yeah the food aversion is pretty terrible sometimes. My husband thought I was insane. Now things that sounded great during those times I will NOT touch. Good bye taco bell. It sounded so great then but now makes me nauseous to think about, and I'm not even sick anymore. To calculate your due date with a different cycle length, you can go to this website and it lets you specify the length of your cycle. Mine is a perfect 28 day cycle so I could take the Dr.'s calculation as gospel truth. Here's the link marchofdimes dot com/pnhec/1808_1892.asp Due dates are all rough estimates anyway. There's no timer that dings and has the baby decide to come, hehe, although I wish there was. Anyway, have a great day and a good weekend!

kay101 - September 28

I'll probably be delivering in May, a week before my due date. Since I was late with my daughter, they'll probably schedule a repeat c-section only a week early so they won't risk me going into labor. It's funny you mentioned taco bell, because the night I posted that I SOOOOOO wanted a chicken quesadilla and cheesy fiesta potatoes. As soon as I bit into the quesadilla, I was like oh, ok this doesn't taste that great, and I couldn't even finish it. I just looked at it like it was gross lol.

Jamie29 - October 1

Hey Kay- I just got a + a few days ago. According to the calculator online my due date is June 8th. So now you have someone to chat with..lol..I am not having any signs other than sore b___bs and b___hiness..lol..DH has decided that if the b___hiness gets worse he may have to move out for a while..lol..Just joking but I bet he sure wishes he could cause he is the only one I am b___hy with..lol.

sarah21 - October 1

Yep the potatoes used to be my favorite... but now I don't even want to think about them. Eew. Lol. Funny how that happens. Now if it would happen with all junk food, wouldn't it be great?!!!

bizzylilprincess - October 1

I just found out im going to be a June mommy. I have been ttc for 5 years and I still cant believe this!!!!! and congrats Kay. Im due june 5th

bchflwr - October 1

Congrats to all the new June mommies! Still no symptoms as of yet. Getting a little nervous about that! Jamie, my son Hunter was born June 8th of 06. Just waiting for my ultrasound next week on the 10th. Hope you ladies are doing fine!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?