Just A Quick Question-pg112394978318

3 Replies
Red - August 13

To all pregnant ladies....how soon into pregnancy did you start to feel tired? My af not due for another week, but suddenly started to feel really tired, need to have a sleep in the afternoon (which is not like me at all). Is this a very good pregnancy sign or is it just wishful thinking. x

Tanya - August 13

Hi Red ... not sure how far along you are. I am just going into my 6th week and yes I am tired all the time even when I've had lots of sleep. I've been reading a lot of these msgs and a lot of women have been saying that they were tired and that it is completely normal.

Cheryl - August 13

I didn't start to feel tired until this last week which would mean around five weeks pregnant. And it wasn't like I woke up one day and I was so tired. It slowly progress over the week, feeling more tired and more tied. As of friday I'm six weeks pregnant.

Lisa D - August 13

I was tired from the very beginning (maybe 2 weeks). This is my second pregnancy and the first time I thought I was sick because my nose wouldn't stop running and I slept my entire weekends away (up at 1pm, asleep again at 5pm). Found out I was pregnant, not sick. This time around, same thing. When I couldn't keep my eyes open and needed Kleenex by the bed I knew I must be pregnant. Good luck, hope it is positive for you also.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?