Just Curious-pg11057886339

5 Replies
Jessi - January 15

It might sound weird, but I feel uncomfortable talking to my friends about what they felt when they were pregnant, what their symptons were. So when I found this site, I skimmed over it and I'm really curious about it now. For the past 2 weeks or so, I've noticed different changes. It seems like I'm extra tired lately all of the time, headaches, lower back aches, my br___ts are tender but not all of the time. Haven't really been able to eat anything, sometimes the smell of food or even the taste of it makes me sick, not vomitting just nausea. And I've noticed the past 3 or 4 days that my discharge is more of a whitish color, creamy like. It may also sound odd, but my stomach has felt a little weird as of late, kind of like a fluttering. I haven't taken a test yet because I'm still not sure, I know that I should, but I just wanted others views. A friend said that it might just be the flu. Do you think that I might be pregnant? Did any of you experience anything like this?

teresa - January 18

test and see, it is very possible

Cathy - January 18

It sure sounds like all the symptoms to me. Take a test. How late are you? or are you late?

Sara - January 19

I think there is a very good chance that you are pregnant :)

Jessi - January 20

I'm not late yet, well, if I don't have it this weekend, then it will be late. I took a test anyway and it said negative. Could it be too early or that there's not enough of the hcg yet?

Nicky - January 20

Take a test- you can even buy them at the $1 dollar store, but those ones are harder to use. And buy some VITAMINS, you should them anyway if you are of childbearing years.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?