Just Wondering -pg110840154218

2 Replies
SmS - February 14

oK, I'm probably paranoyed right now, but i just wanna make sure, i saw my bf about 2 months and a half ago,we didn't have intercourse, but i'm not sure if he c_m near me, newayz, i was pretty afraid of being pregnant after that, and actually my period is 2 months late, i was afraid and at the same time not! bcuz i have a history with pcos so i experienced late periods b4 up to 3 months late!! neway, i just got my period 2 days ago after 2 months of being terrified!! i took a pregnancy test b4 my period came it was negative. and then i read in one of the questions that periods can come while ur pregnant, but actually i don't really have a symptom, i mean i have pre-menstrual symptoms which include a little nausea,fatigue,sore br___ts,cramps and lower bacck pains but my period is perfectly normal it's like everytime, i mean it's not light or brown or nething and i do have clots like evrytime, but my belly feels hard and pretty much bloated! so i don't know if it's me or there's actually something... plz help me

Rachel* - February 14

If you didn't have intercourse it is highly unlikely that you are pregnant. Don't worry about it.

thanx Rachel - February 16

that's a relieeeeeeeeeef!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion