Loss Of Symptoms-pg113189750518

2 Replies
Julie - November 13

Does anyone experience loss of symptoms that come back again? I have had pretty severe br___t tenderness from the very beginning and today and only 5.5 weeks they feel NORMAL. Also, I don't feel queasy like I have for the past several days. My temperature dropped from 98.5 to 98.4. Should I be freaking out?

angelbaby - November 13

I'm not a doctor, but being 12 weeks along and looking back, I had days in a row where I didn't feel the symptoms and my temperature never really got higher than 98.1 until much later. Your temperature and symptoms are reacting to the hormone levels in your body that will be intense and times and less at other times. In fact, I could always tell when my body was releasing more hormones on any given day because suddenly my symptoms were really prevelant or I was really moody. You will feel a lot better when you start to see the little one in an ultrasound. I have had no morning sickness so it didn't feel real to me unitl like 8 weeks when I saw the heartbeat. Hang in there. Have you had your HCG levels checked recently?

Julie - November 13

Thanks so much for your encouragement. I'm going in for testing, etc in a little over a week. In the mean time, do you think it would be worthwhile to take another pregnancy test over the counter? I'm going in for my first doctor visit at 9 weeks, so maybe I could ask for an ultrasound then.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?