Low Progesterone-pg111514748418

4 Replies
Dustie - May 3

Anyone else having to take medicine due to low progesterone? My level was 9.9, I was 6 weeks at the time the blood was drawn. I go back tomorrow to have it checked again. I am a first timer and don't know what to think about this.

SRG - May 3

Hi Dustie, I am 13 weeks now. I too have low progesterone. I take Prometrium Progesterone capsules v____ally twice a day. I take 2X100mg in total per day. You should get this asap. You need this until the placenta can take-over. It prevents miscarriage. Ask your doctor about it. Good Luck!

Gina - May 3

I am also taking them. Onoy 50 mg at night. I was 13 when I was tested before my period was expected. Lat week Thursday I was almost 18 at around 5 weeks. It helps I guess. Start using it right away.

dd - May 3

Dustie, there is VERY helpful discussion about low progesterone levels on this site. Go to the 'Pregnancy Complications' forum and follow the link for the 'Progesterone Level' thread. The last post on the topic was 05/03/05, 12:15. Best of luck to all of you ladies!

kim - May 4

i was just told today my progestrone level was at 18 on sat. then 14 on Mon. dropped and my dr. put me on prometrium until 12 weeks. i'm 6 weeks also. A little freaked but he did not seem overly concerned

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?