Low Progesterone -pg113460610418

3 Replies
Jessica - December 14

Has any one experienced low progesterone levels? I dropped 5 points in the past week and my doctor has prescribed va___al suppositories. I am at 6 weeks and am so worried of having a mis. I had a mis in September and it took a lot out of me....

Jeannie - December 14

Yes! My OB put me on progesterone for a LPD (too short of a time between ovulation & getting AF). I wasn't able to produce enough of the hormone needed to conceive/maintain a pregnancy. I'm on 200mg 1x a day until my first trimester is over (1/22). I'm 6.5 weeks and feel great actually. I go for my first appt. on 12/20 and i guess will have a complete work up then to see if things are where they should be. I know it's difficult, but believe in your Dr. and beleive he/she has helped to "fix" the problem for you.

karen - December 15

is there anything we can do naturally for low progesterone levels...diet wise and stuff ?

Jessica - December 15

I dont think that progesterone can be increased by diet,, I will have to check on that.. But I had my first US today and I saw the baby and the heart beat!!! Its hard to explain how amazing it was and already I'm attached.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?