Low Progesterone Level Pg1260227732

0 Replies
Kelly93084 - December 7

Hi Everyone! My name is Kelly, I'm 25 and my husband and I just found out on November 29 we are pregnant! We are so excited. As soon as I found out I called and made an appt at the doctor. They took blood and gave me another pregnancy test. They called me a few days later and told me I needed to come in. When I went in the doctor told me My hcg level was 340 and my progesterone level was 8.7. He said that the progesterone level should be between 10-45. He also said that I was extremely newly pregnant (i knew that tho, I did take the pregnancy test even before I missed my period and actually went to the dr the day I was supposed to get my period) He put me on prometrium 100mg twice a day. I have been doing so much research online and getting so many different opinions. I am so worried I am going to lose my baby. Has anyone else dealt with this? Any help/comfort would be appreciated. I go back on Friday Dec 11th and he said by that time if the pregnancy is normal he will be able to see something on the ultrasound. Thanks in advance for any help/advice!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?