March Babies 2007 Part 9

570 Replies
kerryv - March 1

ok well we are in our final month!!!! some of us have already delivered and some are in the process right now i would suspect (vanja)!

kerryv - March 1

writer- i would certainly ask for an u/s, they should do one anyway now that you are past due. they will probably do a nst as well. i have an appt with my doctor tomorrow at 1130 so we will see. i really hope it is uneventful!

writergirl - March 1

thanks kerry. Part 8 was very good to us. it saw three babies born! obviously the rest of us will finish up here, then we'll all shlep over to the yahoo site, where will be there for each other as moms of insane newborns. *lol* wow, you thought we were grouchy now! haha

kerryv - March 1

i better go this month! :) my due date is march 31 but i am convinced i will go sooner!

writergirl - March 1

so was i sweetie. so was i. ;p

writergirl - March 1

i'm just kidding. all of us will have our babies this month. then the real adventure begins. peggy, how is your bum? tammy, how are your teeth? gkifer, aren't you being induced today!??!?!?!? YAY!!

writergirl - March 1

ok, time for two much information. i need your opinions....so, right after dh and I had s_x, this blob of stuff that looked like yellow rubber cement came out of me. a big glob of yellow gel that was sticky and stringy. i don't think that was s____n, right? do all mucus plugs have to have blood in them?

kerryv - March 1

no, they dont have to have blood in them. that sounds like your mucous plug to me!

PeggyO - March 1

I am going to lose my mind girls!!!! This pain is unbearable. I have been unable to log on because sitting is virtually impossible. I feel like there is a knife in my a__s and someone is twisting it. I just got off the phone with the dr. I called to inform them that the cream they perscribed is not working. They said there is nothing else they can give me. They suggested all the c___p I have already been doing that is not working. I keep crying because I am so afraid I will go into labor and not be able to push. Its bothersome to pee at this point and lets face it, we are now all peeing constantly. Anway, thanks for listening. I am excited for Vanja. I hope she checks in soon. Writergirl- I thingk that was your mucas plug hunnie. Keep having s_x!! Tammy- I feel your pain. Yaas- you have a good att_tude. Thanks for all of the positive vibes.

ahay - March 1

writergirl...I am only in my 2nd month however yeah i think that is your mucous plug. Exactly how I LOST mine!!! :) Mine didnt have any blood in it at all. Just really snotty looking and hung from me all the way to the toilet water. TMI!

writergirl - March 1

ok, ladies you can stop hearing me b___h now. my water broke at the mall, i'm having contractions and i'm leaving for the hospital as soon as dh comes home. :) yay!!!

ahay - March 1

HOLY HELL! THAT WAS QUICK. GOOD LUCK and hope for an easy labor. When was ur due date?

kerryv - March 1

yeah!!!! i am so happy for you writergirl!!! gosh, we are dropping like flies here lately:) peggy, i am so sorry to hear you havent gotten any relief. have you tried a bath with epsom salt in it? i think i read that is a good one to try. writer- you are in my thoughts and you too vanja AND lia!! take care and enjoy your little ones!!!!

Tammy276 - March 1

HOLY MOSES!!! Well, I guess it doesn't matter if it was your mucus plug now or not.....See, s_x DOES work...no matter what positon!!! haha.... Congrats writergirl! I am so happy for you and I told you you would go on your own....see, good thing you didn't set up the induction for this week!!! WOW! I still can't believe it!!! Good luck and I hope everything goes smoothly!! I can't wait to hear the birth stories!! So now we are waiting to hear from Lia, Vanja, AND Writergirl!!! O.K. ladies...Who is going to go next? Oh, gkifer got induced yesterday too right? So that would make 4 babies within a week!! Holy schmoley!!

PeggyO - March 1

Oh my God!!! Writergirl!!!!! This is so exciting. Its almost making me forget about my pain. I am sure you are already gone, but I need to know the story about your water breaking in the mall. Were you alone? Oh whatever... yeah!!!! I am so happy. There is really not many of us left. I believe Yaas and I are next in the running with our due dates of March 12 (sorry if I am forgetting anyone before us) but I have a feeling that you will go next Tammy.

Tammy276 - March 1

Peggy, sorry to hear that your rroid problem is not getting any better. I know how horrible it can be. Try taking some sitz baths, and keep up with the cream. Otherwise there is really nothing else you can do for it.. I know it sucks. I have a b___t problem too, I've been pooping like crazy..Not really diarhea, but loose...So I had my hubby pick me up some Imodium to take. I've been having really bad stomach cramps today, some of them with contractions, so hopefully the meds. will work. Kerry, thanks for starting the Part 9, we definately needed it. Now hopefully you and me don't go past our due dates!! I don't think we will, but you never know! I am hoping next week sometime will be my time....I can't go the week after that because my doctor won't be here, then the week after that I'll be 39 weeks and will be induced if I haven't had her yet. Maybe all this pooping is a sign that I am going to go soon. I wonder if krystlynn has had her twins yet??? Who knows. We are getting c___p for weather here right now. One minute its snowing, the next minute its sleeting and the next minute we are having a thunder storm w/ rain......Gotta love Wisconsin in the winter/spring time!!

Tammy276 - March 1

I hope I go next...pretty soon there will just be two of us on here communicating because everyone else will be at home with their newborns!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion