Maternity Clothes -pg117045320838

7 Replies
jeni512us - February 2

Hello Friends I am only 9 weeks pregnant with twins and I dont fit into any of my pants. I was looking at maternity clothes and they are too big for me. I am working full time and I have to dress at work I dont understand what to do ? should I buy new clothes or buy maternity clothes? any sugession ??

preggoplease - February 2

If you are carrying twins and are already growing out of your clothes then I would definitly buy maternity clothes. They might be big at first but girl you will be growing very fast, so in no time at all they will fit!

jessicaspatherapist - February 2

they have lots of maternity pants that you can adjust....i bought a pair of pants at target and one at kohls that start of like regular pants and then you slide the waistband out further as you grow. that's what's been working for me lately and i'm 15 weeks, probably about the same size as you.

jendean00 - February 2

Buy matenity clothes and get a belly band. They sell them at motherhood maternity or the name brand one is bella band. Its stretchy sleeve that helps you wear your clothets longer or to keep clothes that are to big in place. I am 20 weeks now so i fit in my maternity clothes but I was able to wear my regular clothes a lot longer with the belly sleeve.

BiancaM - February 3

Hi I got a pair of jeans from Gap Maternity, really cute and they fit. I can grow in them because they stretch a lot. I'm 11 weeks.

CaseyB - February 3

I just found out I am having twins and I have already outgrown my clothes. I bought a couple pairs of pants at Old Navy that have the roll down waist and they are so comfy. I want to wear them every day!

kristinns25 - February 6

I am 10w 3d and already can't wear my regular clothes. I am usually about a size 4 but my regular pants are so uncomfortable and don't b___ton. So... today I am sporting my very first pair of maternity jeans. They actually pretty much fit, just a little room to grow, which brings me to my next concern. Am I going to have to buy two sets of maternity clothes??? I don't thing I will be able to wear these all the way through if they fit already!

jessicaspatherapist - February 6

i just got the best deals on gap maternity online!!!!!!!! i paid 5 and 7 dollars for shirts that are normally $40!!! go to gap . com and go to the maternity section under clearance.....cute stuff...i went to their store last weekend so i already knew what size i am now and that's an xs or s, everything is really Long.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?