Missed Miscarriage Pg1263054668

1 Replies
sophieoakley - January 9

i was 10 weeks , baby didint survive past week 7. i had no symptoms ,doctor said its better to do a d and c as its been a long time and no sign of miscarrying naturaly. so last night i was given two tablets to put in my va___a to open my cervix. i had no pain, a little blood. Then this morning went in to have my surgery i had a general anesthetic and it lasted a half hour and i was awake again and it was all finished. and i had no pain and just a little blood. Its afternoon now and i feel almost back to normal I am back home watching movies. When i first heard the news that the baby had passed i was in so much shock and devestation. and i cried on and off for 3 days.but now i feel so much better that i have some closure now where as before there was so much uncertainty of when and how i would start to miscarry. i am glad i had the d & c. because i couldnt cope with the physical side of this while its so hard emotionaly. but i feel i get better and bettter each day just to encourage other ladies out there who are going through this.

naisey - January 10

:(. Good luck for your next try.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion