Morning Sickness-pg109994825030

2 Replies
Nicole - November 8

I've has other children and with all three I've has morning sickness day and night starting very early in my pregnancy, and now pregnet with my fouth child in my sixth week I really don't feel sick at all. Is this normal? I'm afraid maybe this pregnancy may not be healthy, because i'm not sick like I was before.

Christine - November 8

I would not be concerned...I am on my 3rd and with my first two I had almost no symptoms at all...now with this one I have had everything from morning sickness to b___st tenderness, tiredness, food cravings...etc...every pregnancy is different...if you read through some of the other posts you will see that a lot of people agree none of there pregnancy were exactly the same...if you continue to worry call your doc and ask him/her to check you over..listen to the baby's heartbeat(if you can hear it yet) or ask for a sonogram to see the little pea)...Dont worry I'm sure all is fine...good luck...

Tammy S. - November 8

I have 2 children a 5 yr old and a 10 month old and I am 9 weeks pregnant with my 3rd and last. With my daughter I was sick all the time but with my 10 month old son I never had any morning sickness and with this one I have no morning sickness. It is ok if you don't get morning sickness. My doc. told me last time that your body might be stronger with this Preg. then the last one! I would not worry at all!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?