Morning Sickness -pg115273756518

2 Replies
FallingPetals - July 12

I don't want this to sound really disgusting...but i am 5 weeks pregnant into my first pregnancy and just recently i've been needing to go toilet for 'number 2's' but they aren't solid anymore...it always happens in the evenings. I tend to feel really sick first....Has anyone else experienced this? Do you think it's a part of my sickness? I'm worried! Thanks

igelwelch - July 12

Hey there-My nurse pract. took me off my pre-natals and just put me on folic acid because the vitamins can cause a lot of stomach distress. also, you may be eating better than you were before so your body is adjusting to the veggies & such. just a thought!

Seredetia - July 13

If you're experiencing softer stools I wouldn't worry on it too much. If, however, you have diarrhea that extends for long periods, I would speak to your OB or nurse. Honestly, I'm nearly 9 weeks along and I've experienced constipation AND diarrhea (sorry if TMI)...even in the same week and/or day. lol. The baby is healthy, and so am I. Nothing is ever excessive, though; just comes in spurts so to speak. (eww!)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?