Morning Sickness -pg120215972332

8 Replies
nicole26 - February 4

When does morning sickness usually start?

Jill.T. - February 4

I'm 6 weeks and mine just started yesterday. It is awful. I feel like i'm hung over.

sarah21 - February 4

Mine started right at 6 weeks as well and lasted until around 14 weeks, then off and on until about 17 weeks when it totally went away. It has come back off and on since 28 weeks (I am now 33 weeks).

stefkay - February 4

Mine started at about 6 weeks and was more of just general queasiness. I never threw up or anything like that.

julepowers - February 6

Mine started around 6 weeks and is starting to subside a bit now, but I still have really bad nausea. I'm almost 11 weeks.

Sandy81 - February 6

did anyone recall feeling somewhat queasy a short time post implantation.. then it subsided until the 6th week? perhaps b/c due to implantation some hormones produced cause the body to react in some ways until it leveled out some? Does this make sense, haha?

nicole26 - February 7

I felt queasy about a week after implantation and then it went away for about 1 week. I am now about 5 1/2 weeks and its starting to come back.

Mari26me - February 7

my morning sickness stared around 6 weeks and started to go away around 14 weeks. I am almost 16 weeks now, and still get sick once in a while.

llukenjess - February 7

JillT OMG i feel you i feel that hung over type of morning sickness too! i HATE it. I pray to god to make me feel better. it doesn't happen that often for me,but when it does it hits me like a truck. no vommitting which sucks cause i wish i would just vomit sometimes to make me feel better! buyt to answer your question Nicole i did'nt have M/S until i turned 6 weeks....it was 6 weeks TO THE DAY!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?