Morning Sickness Pg1297446182

3 Replies
CloVal - February 11

Hi my names Chloe, I'm 20 and this is my first pregnancy. I'm just over 6 weeks pregnant and I have really nasty sickness. I have it all day every day at the moment. It's horrible. It's really getting me down. I can't go out or do anything. Does anyone have any advise and know when I'll start to feel 'normal' again. I want to enjoy my pregnancy, at the moment I'm really not. Any advise would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

ldebugg - February 13

I felt that way when I was pregnant with my first but it only lasted for a month or so. Try eating some saltines and if it gets worse your doctor can prescribe you some pills that relieves nausea for 8 hours at a time. Hope that helps!

CloVal - February 14

Glad hear it doesn't last to long! I've been given 2 different types of anti sickness tablets from my doctor. They actually made me worse and I sicked them back up straight away :( thank you for the advise though! Just wanna enjoy my pregnancy and the sickness is making that very difficult.

aisha1077 - March 8

Poor you cloval im 35 expecting my 6th baby in oct and altho my sickness is not as bad as yours this is the worst iv had it. I never got it at all with my prev pregnancys im told that it calms down at around 12 weeks the start of the second triminister. I have found that dry ginger biscuts before u get out of bed in the morning helps and also ginger soda through the day helps xx or if that dont help try sucking a mint. Hope that helps a little it wont last long its ur body getting used to the hormones.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?