Need Advice-pg114769612818

2 Replies
srigles - May 15

I'm 11w today. On Friday night, I had some bright red blood when I wiped. It lasted for about an hour, and I had some mild cramping as well. I went into the hospital, and had some blood tests done, and some more yesterday, which I'm waiting to get the results from. I should know today. I have an u/s scheduled for tomorrow. The doctor said it was a good sign that I wasn't passing any tissue, or even a lot of blood (although it seemed like lots to me at the time), but that we'll just have to wait and see. He said it could be a "spontaneous abortion" which I understand is a m/c, but it could be a few other less serious things as well. Has anyone else been through this? I'm so terrified.

tndrlvn - May 15

omg srigles, i'm sorry to hear you are having a hard time.........Hopefully everything is ok...i had bleeding for over a day and cramps and all was ok with me...did they Dr. say if your cervix was still closed? this happened to me about 3 weeks ago and i am 11 weeks prego myself........i know it is hard but try not to stress about it.......this positive thoughts......it sounds like i was a few weeks ago........and i am doing great...Good Luck,,,,,,,,my prayers are with you hun...........keep me posted.....

srigles - May 15

Hi tndrlvn, thanks for all the rea__suring words. No, the dr didn't tell me if the cervix was open or closed, because I decided not to have the exam. He told me that even if it was closed, it could open in a very short time, so I just decided I'd rather not get my hopes up. Got my bloodwork back and it was 81000 on Saturday morning and 85000 yesterday morning, so I guess that's a good sign...then tomorrow afternoon I have the u/s.... Hope things keep on going great for you. Thanks a lot.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?