Need Advice -pg119264736015

5 Replies
emtcutie1028 - October 17

Hi I am 5 DPO and I have been feeling sick since Mon night. I am having some cramping today as well. i know I ovulated 2 eggs this cycle. Could I be feeling symptoms this early with twins? We were pretty careful and used withdrawl and spermicide....but i can help but wonder why i feel sick. I felt like this with my son when I found out I was preg. Any thoughts???

wv_red - October 17

ok dumb question, how do you know you ov'ed 2 eggs?

Long story short... I had my son at 22 weeks and wanted to rule out every possible situation for his preterm delivery. I had an U/S done last friday and it showed each ovary was releasing one egg.

wv_red - October 17

oh wow, how is your son doing now? Usually spermicide would do the trick. But if you think its the same as before you may want to go to the doctors or get an early preg test just for when that time comes around.

He pa__sed away due to severe prematurity

Happymommy - October 18

Hi emtcutie--My name is Ali and I am 19 1/2 weeks right now. I remember you from when you lost your son, and I just want to wish you the best. I am very sorry for your loss, and hope that you have a successful and healthy pregnancy. Sorry, I can't answer your question though.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?