No Morning Sickness-pg110595900286

5 Replies
Lucky1 - January 17

I am 6 weeks, and concerned about not having morning sickness. I have other pregnancy symptoms but I don't puke. Not that I want to, I just want to know if this means anything. I get nausious but I can really control the urge to puke, so I end up not puking. What do you all think?

Aida - January 17

You are lucky that's all. I'm in 6th week too and I don't puke and I never did, not once! I don't feel sick at all. Concider yourself as a lucky one and enjoy your pregnancy! :)

Jazmine Mommy - January 17

I'm barely 4 weeks, and I haven't had any morning sickness @ all. But I guess were one of the lucky ones. So lets just enjoy it. Take care...

ali - January 17

I didn't start feeling nausea until about week 8. I am now in week 11 and still feel queasy, especially when i am hungry...but when am i not hungry!!

ekay - January 17

If it makes you feel any better, I am 5wks4dys and have NO symptoms. Little tired, couple little white bumps on my b___bs, but thats it. NO b___st tenderness, sickness, light headedness, peeing, nothing ever since I found out. Little concerned......okay a lot concerned.

Lucky1 - January 18

I have very sore b___bs, I noticed some spider veins going up my inner thigh and also above my b___sts. I don't constantly pee but I do pee more often than usual. I'm tired all the time and I get headaches (which is not common for me). My first ultra sound is Feb. 1st. I am so anxious... I have been paranoid since I found out I'm pregnant. It all feels like a dream, I just can't wait to hear the heartbeat. I will be 7 weeks on Thursday (1/20).

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?