No Symptoms -pg116948944986

4 Replies
christine37 - January 22

So, I am 7 weeks pregnant. I am getting a little worried because my doctor couldn't get me in until the 28th for my first visit, and I really don't feel pregnant. I have had no symptoms yet, and I feel like I should have some by now. Anybody else in the same boat??

Praying4ababy - January 22

I am 11 wks preggo with twins and have no morning sickness at all...my b___bs were a little sore, but they don't bother me now either...you are probably just fine...try not to worry too much it better for the little one

christine0504 - January 22

don't panic, i'm 12 weeks and have been virtually symptom free during my pregnancy.count yourself lucky!

christine37 - January 22

Thanks for the responses! Everybody keeps telling me to consider myself lucky, and I will when I know there's a little baby in me and I feel good!

penston - January 25

hi everyone this is my first time chating and you have made me sleep better at night because its taken my husband and myself 4 very depressing and stessful years trying to conceive, we did last year and at our second os at 10wks her heart beat had stopped and i needed, well you know the rest.. 5 months on through hell and we have conceived again only found out 2 days ago, so im obviously over the moon but i have NO Symptons last time i was reall sick and my b___bs hurt etc this time NOTHING but i feel nigley things in my stomach, am i ok? I know all pregnancies are different I want this as much as you and everyone else All the best to you and your pregnancies....

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion