Not Even 5 Weeks Yet And Hcg At 10 012

8 Replies
anamariaflorencia - December 18

Hi everyone, this is first pregnancy so as you can imagine I'm pretty excited and nervous. My first hcg test at 13dpo was 403, this one at 20 dpo was 10,012, that's 7 days later. I have another test for tomorrow and they're having me do a sonogram, I guess because I spotted. But I think it will be too early to see anything at 5 weeks 0 days, don't you think?

newlywed0915 - December 18

hi! At 5 weeks you should be able to see a gestational sac, but nothing in it, because its too early. I only knwo this bc I had a u/s at 5 weeks and a few days. Maybe there's two sacs! ;-) You never know...hcg levels are unpredictable and hard to understand sometimes. At 6 weeks my hcg levels were 43,000! But no twins.

stefkay - December 18

I had high levels too...at 15 dpo it was 954 and then 4 days later it was almost 7,000. I have one little survivor in there :) Doctors say that you can see something on a scan once numbers get over 2,000 but like newlywed said, at 5 weeks you'll most likely only see a gestational sac. At 6 to 6.5 weeks you would be more likely to see an embryo and heartbeat

newlywed0915 - December 18

Jsut like Stefkay said.I saw the little peanut at 6 weeks and 6 days. Literally looked like a peanut. Hahahah, keep us posted!

b__terfly kisses - December 18

ooooh good luck hon! :o)

anamariaflorencia - December 18

I'm in love with a sac! I think I've looked at my sonogram picture a thousand times already...it's just a sac, as I expected at only 5 weeks, but it's implanted well. Gosh, I hated having the tech push on my bursting bladder, that's the worst, next time I think I'll drink less and just tell them I drank their stupid 32 onces! Ok, I go for another blood test tomorrow then my first ob visit on thursday, exciting time!

b__terfly kisses - December 19

aw yay ana! congrats on seeing the sac :o)

anamariaflorencia - December 20

Ok, got my last hcg results back...they didn't quite double...should I be worried? They went from 10,012 to 18,669 in 48 hours. Please respond. I have my first appt with ob today so I'll bring it up to her, but I'm just wondering what ppl's experiences have been. Thanks.

stefkay - December 20

Hey! I posted to you on the other forum when you asked this. But I think it is going to be ok :) Once numbers get over 6,000 they don't double so much as rise more slowly (I read that somewhere but can't remember where).

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?