Omega 3-pg113735571418

2 Replies
Alex - January 15

I have read a lot of info on the benefits of Omega 3 for brain development. Are any of you taking Omega 3, and if you are, in what form and how much per day? I have read that the Omega 3 fish pills aren't good because of mercury.... but what other forms are there. Thanks for the help! :))

Deb - January 15

I've been taking flax oil, but only one capsule since I have found conflicting information on it. I am also trying to eat a lot of eggs.

AKR - January 16

Omega 3s are great for you while you are pregnant and especially for b___st milk production. You can get good natural Omega 3s from walnuts, flax seeds and special enriched eggs (from chickens that are fed flax seed). You are right about avoiding fish oils for potential mercury content, but you can purchase supplements from fish oils that are clean of mercury. Check you local natural foods store or check out www.country-life.com for a product called "Omega Mom". Good for you for looking into this important supplement! It not only supports healthy brain development, but eye, bone and cardiovascular development as well. Along with a wealth of other benefits! Good luck and take care!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion