Please Help Me -pg114842652718

9 Replies
sara b - May 23

It has been 7 weeks since my LMP and I have an IUD. I have had three negative HPT's and the dr. lost my bloodwork.... (great i know). I went for an ultrasound today, both transva___al and abdominal. In the abdominal ultrasound I clearly saw the outline of my uterus with IUD. Above the IUD were three, YES THREE!!!!, black round things. The tech started drawing arrows to them and I just couldn't help myself anymore, I had to ask. As soon as I asked she told me she coulndn't tell me anything and turned the screen away while she labeled them. After this she started the transva___al and kept the whole machine down by my feet where I couldn't see a thing. Has anyone ever seen anything like this during early pregnancy? Could I have cysts in my uterus? Cancer? I'm freaking out. Please tell me if your babies looked like this at 6 1/2 weeks. I could deal with triplets, just not anything that's going to kill me. Thank you all so much

sara b - May 24

anyone?

amber508 - May 24

Honestly i dont have an answer for you... but I hope everything turns out ok..... God bless u...

Nell143 - May 24

Do you know where she was looking in my ovaries I saw the black round things.... the hint is did you see anything in them? I did an ultrasound at 6 weeks 4 days and I could tell what was the baby. The doctor will tell you if there was anything there. Did he say when he would let you know your results?

sara b - May 24

There was no doctor. It was like 6 PM and it was me and the tech in the room. I saw three black sacs above my IUD so I know they are in my uterus but I was below and off to the side of the screen so I couldn't read what she was typing or get a really close look. The tech measured and labeled them just like the tech did at my first u/s with my daughter. Thats when I couldn't keep my mouth shut any longer and asked what they were. She then turned the monitor away and told me she couldn't tell me anything. With no doctor there to ask I had no choice but to wait for a phone call. I did call the medical records department however and asked to get a copy of the report but I have to jump through hoops to get it and the hospital is an hour drive from me. I'm going to have to take off work to pick it up. Hopefully I'll hear from the doctor tomorrow. I'll keep you updated. Thanks everyone.

Nell143 - May 24

Good luck. Maybe it was 3 babies. That would be very exciting. I can't believe how hard it is to get anyone to tell you anything. I would be beyond livid. Luckily the tech who did mine was so sweet. She let me see everything.

sara b - May 31

I called about my u/s report and the nurse said "everything looked fine". I asked what that meant and she didn't know if it meant I'm fine, nothing there or babies looked fine. Now its been 8 weeks since my LMP. Guess I'll just keep waiting. Thanks for the support everyone.

Nell143 - May 31

did it look like this? www.jeanfam.piczo.com This is a friend of mine's site she is having triplets lol....

sara b - May 31

Oh my gosh!!! That's totally what it looked like except I could see my IUD too. My IUD was below the three black things. The black spot on the left was even smaller than the rest just like that picture. That is amazing. Congratulations to your friend. I hope I get an answer soon!!!! Thank you for your help.

HannahBaby - May 31

keep us updated!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion