Please Someone Help Me -pg117217041917

6 Replies
sfrog68 - February 22

Here is my problem. I don't remember the exact first day of my LMP. However, I do remember that it should have been right around 12/15 - 12/18. That should put me over 9 weeks. I went to my doctor on 2/20 for the 1st time and they did an u/s. Because I do not remember my 1st day of LMP they went off of how big the baby is which put me at 7w2d. I know for sure I am further along then that. Can someone please tell me if something might be wrong with the baby or if the machine could actually be that far off. I don't know what to do. I had 2 m/c already and I am freaking out over this. The baby did have a nice strong heartbeat though on the u/s.

Bellas Mom - February 22

I really don't know how to answer this one. But I'd like to put your mind at ease (at least a little bit) by saying that it is possible that even though your period was supposed to be around 12/15-12/18 it might have been a day or two after that. And also remember that you don't always ovulate on the 14th day after that making you 9 weeks, maybe you ovulated late this month making your dd off and your little baby right on track with your ovulation & due date.... I'm sorry about your other 2 m/c. That must have been really hard... Good luck! I'm pretty sure things are going a-okay :-)

Punkin - February 22

If you read through the previous threads(pages back) I think I've heard this before, and it turned out ok. I am wanting an early ultrasound so bad, but a lot of the times they lead to undue stress. I know that no one telling you to relax is not going to make you do it, but the fact that they saw a baby and a heartbeat is a GREAT GREAT sign! Congrats, and good luck!!

ChattyKathy - February 22

The heartbeat indicates that it isn't that the baby just stopped growing. Its still alive and well there. There is always the chance that your cycle could have bit a bit off and you are really later than what you think or it could mean that your baby is just lagging behind and bit and will probably catch up later on. I'm sorry I can't offer anything more than guesses. Keep us updated if you find any new information.

akmomma - February 22

You cycle was probably off. US machines measure the gestational sac, and these measurements are pretty accurate. I really wouldn't worrie about LMP dates, they are just general theoretic guidelines. US date are correct because they are based on the size of the fetus. Be happy that they saw the baby and the heart beat! YA!!

sfrog68 - February 22

Thank you all for your input, I am just VERY scared with this pregnancy. I can not handle another disappointment. I have 1 DD and he is 11. I have been with my DH for 6 years now and I just want to have 1 baby with him to complete our family, is that too much too ask. Thanks again for all the words they have helped me calm down some.

DUESEPTEMBER28TH - February 23

YOU JUST OVULATED LATE, DON'T WORRY. I OVULATED EARLY SO MY DATES WERE OFF BY A WEEK AND A HALF. I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGGO NEARLY TWO WEEKS BEFORE AF WAS SUPPOSED TO COME.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion