Pregnant And Bleeding-pg116911993030

13 Replies
BrendaR - January 18

I just got the + on the HPT, and confirmed blood work yesterday. They said I was only a few days shy of 2 weeks, so just barely starting....thing is, I had my period about 2 1/2 weeks ago, and ever since then, i have had brown spotting at first and now bleeding every time i go to the bathroom and a little cramping.....Anyone have these same symptoms??

ROBYN - January 18

Brenda - the brown blood is "old" blood as long as its not bright red and clotting with cramping youre fine. As for just having cramping this is normal its part of the uterus starting to stretch it feels like your gonna get your period. But the old blood is fine just watch it and good luck to you. If you arent sure call your doctor they will rea__sure you also.

ROBYN - January 18

Brenda i didnt read completely you say your now bleeding every time you go to the bathroom did they give you your beta levels when you did the blood work or just tell you youre pregnant? Try and call your doctor since its so very early it could be a chemical pregnancy but I am not a doctor bleeding in the 1st trimester can be normal but you probably do need to contact your doctor. I am sorry if I cause any confusion.

BrendaR - January 18

Thanks....i did call the dr and i have an appt tomorrow..... I talked to a nurse yesterday morning before i took the HPT, and he was acutally shocked about the positive result...... But now yes, i am pretty much bleeding when i have to pee... surprising as it sounds, the nurse wasn't concerned at all, but I guess i'll see what tomorrow brings when i go to the OBGYN. ....But I am cramping quite a bit also since last night. --it does actally feel like i'm going to get my period again..... The bleeding is definitely not as heavy as a period, but it's still more than i hope for.

BrendaR - January 18

I forgot to add the the brown is brown and pink blood.... so it's not a bright red.... anywayz, like i said, we'll just see what tomorrow brings :) thanks again.

BrendaR - January 18

I forgot to add that it is brown and pink blood.... so it's not a bright red.... anywayz, like i said, we'll just see what tomorrow brings :) thanks again.

Kime - January 18

Brenda- Right now your going through the implantation stage of pregnancy, so you will have brownish bleeding, that is normal. I had it until about 4 weeks.

BrendaR - January 18

kime, Thanks for the optimism :) I am actually having a more tone of redish blood now ... it's been going on quite a bit...again, not as much as a period, but more than spotting...would you still say that is normal?

ROBYN - January 18

Brenda it could be implantation but honestly I think the best advice is to hear from your doctor what they think it could be several things. Implantation, chemical, m/c, normal bleeding. The reason why I say all this is I am 10 wks and about 2 weeks ago I went to the bathroom and there was ALOT of blood went to the hospital they saw the heartbeat we did IVF so a few hours later so the RE he said its a subchorionic hematoma (basically a blood clot) from implantation. The baby is absolutely fine I go for u/s every week we actually go again today but I am bedrested and it needs to bleed out. So I understand the blood thing its very very scary. My blood goes from red, brown a little clotting which is the hematoma breaking up. So I am on pins and needles every few days because of this. Unfortunately we have no control as to what happens. When I was at the hospital they really had no idea what was going on the the ER doctor said honestly we arent going to try and save a 7 week old fetus. I knew that but I needed to be in the hands of my RE and thank God everything is fine. So please post as soon as you can with the results. I wish you nothing but the best.

BrendaR - January 20

UPDATE:.... Well, I went in to my OBGYN yesterday,... they did an ultrasound, but found nothing..... they did blood work to see where my HCG levels were...about 4 hours later, I got a call saying my levels were really low, but it is still showing positive.... I am going back Monday for another bloodtest and see where my levels were -- if they escalate, of course, i'm good to go,..if it goes down, of course the dr said i probably had a mc...we will see what happens monday!! I am still cramping some and the bleeding has subsided for now so far... I will fill you in:)

BrendaR - January 20

I forgot to add....... the dr also said if i am actually pregnant, he didn't see anything on the ultrasound because it is way too soon anyway .... ok, i just had to add that!

imamommy - January 20

Brenda--Just to let you know. I have been spotting brown since the 1st of Jan. I am now 7 weeks 3 days pregnant. I went to the doctor and everything looked good. Everyone told me not to worry, but that is impossible. Just try and relax. Stay off of your feet as much as possible. Good luck.

BrendaR - January 21

Yay!! The bleeding has stopped!!! It was a very little bit yesterday and completely nothing today....... i have been keeping track of my temp, and as you know, if it stays escalated, it's a pregnancy sign...... it hasn't gone down once -in fact, it keeps going up.. which is a very good thing!! I find out more tomorrow!! Can't wait!

BrendaR - January 22

well, i got the results today, and i had a miscarriage....i appreciate all your kind words and good luck to you all :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?