Question-pg111280313118

5 Replies
audrey - April 6

Hello, i took a pregnancy test and confirmed it was positive, however i am feeling cramps, and lower back pain, am i still pregnant?

jena - April 6

i'd bet yes - cramps are okay as long as they aren't too painful and are not accompanied by bleeding. lower back pain is a part of pregnancy, so that's totally normal. congrats!!

Sarah - April 6

Congratulaions! Yes this is pretty normal in the first few weeks of pregnancy! Some ladies I know experienced it throughout their entire pregnancy! I had a lot of cramps for about 3 weeks after I got my BFP! I'm now 11 weeks and they are starting to come back - it's just everything stretching to make room for the little one growing! Even though I've had so many pregnancy symptoms I still don't really believe I'm pregnant. I don't think it really sinks in until you see the scan. Only a week to wait for me - I can't wait!

Kaila - April 6

You are most likely still pregnant. I experienced a lot of cramping especially lower back cramps and on the right side around my ovaries. The doctor thought at first it might be ectopic because of all the pain and cramping I had. However everything is ok. Good luck.

sarah - April 6

Congrats on your pregnancy, i think i am still in shock, that i am PG, i do go to the dr today.

sarah - April 6

good luck, and best wishes?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?