Scared-pg112312037418

1 Replies
JJ - August 3

Well, I just found out I was pregnant...I am scared tho because I have had an abortion...big mistake one that I regret every day...I am scared of losing this baby...

to JJ - August 3

I can understand your fears - welcome to pregnancy...even us women who have never had abortions or risk factors in our fertility our nervous the first trimester. All we can do is enjoy the ride and just pray that this baby is meant to be. I have known plenty of women who have had abortions who went on to have healthy pregnancies and I have known some women who have never had abortions who miscarried. Just try to enjoy yourself and take good care of yourself. Stress is no good. It is not in your hands. God is forgiving and if this baby is meant to be, then it will happen. If something bad does happen, try to remember that it is nothing you did this time around. Mostly miscarriages occur because of a chromosonal abnormality and it is mother nature's way of "taking care of it". So just hang in there and try to enjoy this as much as you can. I am at 11 weeks and was so releaved to hear the heartbeat. But I can tell you that I am still anxious every day and it is normal. But the first trimester goes by quickly. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?