Scared-pg122114675272

2 Replies
Mel0613 - September 11

I have been very sick the past two days and I am at 6 weeks 4 days, I woke up this morning and I feel great, I actually slept really bad and didn't get to bed very early, I am concerned that I may have miscarried. I have been falling asleep on my back, could that cause a miscarriage. I am a first time mom, I am so excited about being prenant and I am so scared I don't want to lose this blessing. I don't feel bloated or anything anymore. I had oatmeal for dinner and a great bowel this morning. Maybe i am jsut feeling better since that happened. Please Help!

CourtneyHope - September 11

I have personally never heard of miscarrying because you were sleeping on your back. It seems like everything is fine. I would call you dr if you feel extreme cramping or if you start spotting. I am going to be a first time mom too, and everything freaks me out. I never had morning sickness, and I had cramping for the first 10 weeks. I also had light brown spotting twice which is normal, so I think you are fine. I am not a dr though. I know it's scary your first few weeks/months because if you aren't having the normal symptoms you are wondering if everything is fine. I am that way. I am now almost 13 weeks, and from my dr, everything looks good. I hope this helps a little! Congrats and Good Luck!

clindholm - September 11

I agree with courtney, sleeping on your back is not advised later in pregnancy due to circulation. I have read that you will wake up to change positions before any harm will come to the baby. Congratulations on your pregnancy and call the doctor if you are worried about the loss of symptoms.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion