Sex Drive-pg111265087718

3 Replies
<3 - April 4

I do have some what of a s_x drive, but for some reason it is totally not directed towards my bf. Dont get me wrong I love him more than anything and he is a very attractive man, but lately I want s_x just not with him. I would NEVER cheat and I just dont know if there is something I can do to change how I feel? I dont want to tell him this because I dont want to hurt him. I am 11 weeks preggers and need some advice. Anyone else going through the same thing or am I crazy?

* - April 4

I am totally going through the exact same thing. He is lucky right now if he gets it more than once a week. Poor guy. I have even taken to fantasizing to get myself turned on to have s_x with him. I'm not really sure what is going on right now either, I would also never cheat on him, and we are getting along just fine. Not sure what to do about it. I'm just hoping that it will go away, hoping it is hormones or something.

to all - April 5

It is your harmones. Next week you may try to ride him every time he stands still. Enjoy when those times come, he will definitely enjoy them. You won't be able to get enough, that will be all that you think about it riding his shaft. Hang in there, your moods will change alot when preg. Do what you have to do to get thru these times and then enjoy the times when your so h__y that all you want is him in you. :)

<Amy> - April 5

This isn't the same thing but along the same lines. I'm single but my s_x drive has gone way up, I have a friend who has offered to help me in my time of need (lol). But i really badly have the urge to have s_x with my ex, and i mean bad as in i've even dreamt about it. It's like i only want to have s_x with him. * wot you said about fantasizing, well when i slept with my friend (tried it) i just kept imagining he was my ex but not on purpose. Felt really guilty afterwards.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?