Sex In The First Trimester-pg110485157890

8 Replies
Lucky1 - January 4

I tried for the first time after finding out I'm preg and I was too paranoid so I ended up telling him to stop. I feel so silly because it wasn't really hurting I just didn't know if it could cause a miscarriage since I am only 4wks(LMP)preg. Anyone ever go through or feel like this? I ust need some advice as you can probably tell, this is my first pregnancy.

kat - January 4

im not sure im preg yet and havnt been before but from what ive read it is totally safe,read the pregnancy and s_x topics on the left hand side that may be of some help to you.

kat - January 4

oh and congratulations! :)

Lucky1 - January 4

Thanks Kat!!!!

sarah - January 4

I personally can't have s_x cause of my low progestrone. but as long as your dr. says you can't then it is fine.

jenny - January 5

I get paranoid about the same thing. But it is ok as long as there is no pain, bleeding, ect.

femi - January 10

I think s_x in the first timmer is bad news as from my expirecence, i have started spotting right after s_x and ended up in a m/c twice first at 6 weeks then at 5 weeks.

Nicky - January 20

Don't worry! It is definitely okay to have s_x when you are pregnant, I have even heard that rough s_x is acceptable. You are being completely paranoid. Your partner may feel hesitant, so together you should get comfortable with the idea--9 months is too long to go without s_x.

ekay - January 20

I told my hubby no s_x until I see a heartbeat. May sound cruel but I am not taking any risks. I am sure that even after I see a heartbeat I will be laying there stiff as board scared out of my mind.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion