Should I Be Worried-pg115260022718

2 Replies
calex - July 11

The Doctor didn't say much, but that I am 5 weeks 3 days he mentioned a yolk sack and somethng else. I was told that my progesterone levels were low even after I was taking pills for a few days and now my estrogen levels are low as well. He didn't mention HCG at all? Is his non commital att_tude a sign?

jeni23 - July 12

no it just sounds like you should get a better doc thats more compationate and explans more,i had a doc just like him and i had cancer ,he told me i was fine and i was to young to have cancer,i got a diffrent doc and was diagnosed,im better now,and trying to concieve myself:)

calex - July 21

Hi Jeni, Thanks for writing me back. I lost where I was when I wrote this and am just now finding it again. Doctors can be so cruel and non chalant. I'm sorry about your cancer. Life style changes in the way you eat can be extremely beneficial for that. I'm sure you are getting a lot of good advice. Re: my pregnancy, I'm 38 had a miscarriage two years ago did three rounds of clomid recently and didn't get pregnant. I took a break for two months and got pregnant. I think it was lack of stress and positioning. I have a tilted uterus which I think makes it difficult so different positions this time I think did it. I hope I am not too blunt, just trying to help anyone out there who's trying. Good luck.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?