Showing -pg115067628718

8 Replies
LauraRae - June 18

Hi, my name is Laura and I'm due Feb 9th with my third baby. (Mallory is 11 and Cameron is 5). I was just wondering if anyone else is starting to show already? I havent been able to wear normal pants for almost two weeks now!

dedaa - June 18

I have a little bit of belly already too this is my third aswell and I am due Feb 19th. I already have a 5 year old and a 7 month old. I find it not so flattering I just look fat!LOL

ibk8t - June 19

Yes....I am due Jan 20th and also my third and also getting a tummy already...I didn't show until 4 months with the first two.....but this time it is sticking out so much people have commented....it's hard because I still haven't told anyone.....so I'm getting some weird looks...

babymama06 - June 19

this is my first and have been pregnant two other times, but I think I am definitley starting to get a noticable pooch!

NURSEJ - June 20

well i am due jan 23 and i have a little bump, some of my jeans still fit bearly others don't. i can't wear belts with any of my pants anymore though.

buffy2297 - June 22

I'm 8 weeks and due on 1st Feb, somebody told my husband yesterday that they thought I was PG or I'd been eating all the donuts!! I'm glad I'm not the only one. I didn't think your uterus lifted out of your pelvis until around 14 weeks!! I've also gained 5 pounds in the last 3 weeks. It's embarra__sing as I still go to weight watchers as I haven't told anybody yet!! Every time I get on the scales the leader just looks at me with disgust I'm one of her helpers and supposed to set an example. I can't tell anyone as I've had two previous miscarriages and don't want to take the risk!!!

katrina26 - June 24

Hi, my name is Trina and I am starting to show too. This is my first pregnancy and I am due on the 7th of feb

Rhonda - June 24

With my pregnancy i had two years ago,i was showing at 6wks,people were asking me when i was due.seriously,

orim5 - June 25

hi laura, im due FEB 9 TOO1 and yes i am showing already this is baby 5,(i have a 14,9,5,almost 4 yrs old) its weird thiough with my last one i didnt sjow until 4 months, now im already wearing maternity clothes well pants

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?