SO TIRED -pg119292829978

11 Replies
anfmom - October 20

This is my 2nd preg well i had 1a boy 4 yrs ago and 3 m/c. but I will say my 2nd pg! I was not this tired with my son. I can't get up and clean cook or eat. I dont have much help my boyfriend works from 8am to 10 pm sun-well sun right now! Not to mention i feel sick ALL day! Any advice?

kay101 - October 20

Drink a cup of coffee.......that's about all I can say to maybe give you a little boost. It's ok to have up to two cups a day. Also, make sure your stomach doesn't get empty because you will feel a lot worse if there's nothing in there. I have a hard time getting up and motivated on my days off. I kind of lay around and it makes me feel even more sick and more tired. See if maybe getting up and going out to do something helps. Sometimes once you're up and moving you end up feeling a lot better.

anfmom - October 20

You know thats true I feel worse on the weekends because I dont work!

kay101 - October 20

Exactly! I mean, I don't exactly feel 100% at work, but I usually have more energy and less nausea. You're probably more tired too because now that you have a child you don't get as much sleep as you did when you were pregnant with him. Try to go to bed when he does. I've got a bit of a cold which is really wearing me down, so I haven't even been able to make it past 10pm. On my days off, I sleep late, get up for a couple hours, take a nap, then lay around feeling sick all day. I find it hard to motivate myself to get up when I don't have to lol I'll save that for the other 5 days of the week!

anfmom - October 20

Lol yeah i know what you mean! Well i hope you feel better. I kinda feel like im getting the flu but that could just be from not getting sleep. Between my son and we also have 4 month old puppy (that i got to get try to take my mind off of my 2 m/c) im beat. I might have to get rid of the puppy! So this is your first?

kay101 - October 20

Oh no, I have a 3 1/2 year old little girl. When I was pregnant with her, I worked at night and could pretty much sleep all day. Now I work during the day and I have to get up at 7. I could get 12 hours of sleep and still feel tired getting up that early. It's odd how on my days off I stay up late and sleep later, but still can get less sleep and feel more rested just because I woke up later in the day. I oca__sionally have to get some coffee in the morning or I don't think I would make it through the day. I actually don't know if I have a cold or allergies because my nose itches, my throat is scratchy but not sore, no coughing, but I have head congestion. Benedryl is doing absolutely nothing and Robitussin isn't exactly going to help anything since no cough. I have some breathe right strips which make things a little more comfortable, so I would suggest those if you're nose is stuffy. I hate not being able to take anything right now. Usually I would be fighting tooth and nail and buying anything I thought would make me feel better. I also had a puppy (at the time) that was only a few months old when I got pregnant with my daughter.

anfmom - October 21

Aww im sorry to here that! When I was preg with my first around sept i got this cold flu like thing and i couldn't take it, i took Sudafed but its not on my list of what i can take anymore. But they change stuff all the time. Did you try tylenol even maybe a throat lozenger will help with the itchiness? I feel alot better today its now sunday morning. Im going to get up and go to the store, walk my dog and wear my son out and PRAY he takes a nap (which its 1 out of like 50 chance he will lol). How many weeks are you and have you found out your due date? Well I hope today is a much better day for you...

ChattyKathy - October 21

I take power naps. Only about 30 minutes once a day. If I sleep any longer I still get tired, but just having 30 minutes to take a time out does WONDERS for me.

anfmom - October 21

Do you get a really bad headach when you get up?

kay101 - October 21

My pharmacist said I could take sudaphed, then I read my papers and it said not till the second trimester. Thankfully I think I'm starting to feel better. My morning sickness wasn't even too bad, and I've been just kind of hanging around the house all day. I get kind of mild headaches a lot, and taking two rapid release extra stregnth tylenol and a cup of coffee really seems to do the trick.

anfmom - October 21

Thats ghood im glad you are feeling better! My morning sickness got bad tonight. My boyfriend had to lay my son down and read him his story :( With caffenee the do they say dont drink to much of it b/c of low birth weight and stuff like that right? Its nothing like major like can calls mental illness or anything? Dont get me wrong low birth weight can be bad. My son was 5 ib 5 oz but was healthy!

anfmom - October 21

i-am-pregnant <~~go there they have really good pictures of the baby growing

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion