Sore Nipples-pg112195759918

5 Replies
karen m. - July 21

i'm not sure if i'm pregnant yet or not...but i do have a question. i was wondering how long after you conceived your nipples or br___ts became sore. i remember with my first pregnancy they were sore for two weeks before i found out i was pregnant. they have been sore now for 2 days (the the point that i have to avoid them while drying off after a shower.) and i ovulated 6 days ago. anyone's input would be appreciated. thank you.

Val - July 21

Hi Karen- I didn't get sore nipples until week 5, but I know that for a lot of people they are they first sign of pregnancy. Good luck to you!

ah - July 21

for me sore nipples were the first sign of pregnancy and the only symptoms that have been constant from days after conception till now (9w4d)...

karen m. - July 21

thank you both for your input. i really think i am pregnant...because this same thing happened with my first pregnancy. i know as of monday it wasn't registering on an hpt (had a dr. appt)...but like i said, i am only 6 dpo. i'll give it till i miss my period before i test...thanks again.

Rosely - July 22

i am the same way 14 dpo and my b___bs are killing me and my period was june 27 and im regular 28 and i am having some little cramp very light and just sometimes i had never had cramps like a weeek before my period so i think i am are these goodsign

karen m. - July 23

well, my nipple just seem to get more and more sore each day. and now they seems swollen. af isn't due till next week so i won't take a test till the end of the month. it's just so weird if this is a symptom and i got it this early.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion