Spotting-pg111274672618

4 Replies
Amy - April 5

Hi all. I am 5 weeks today and have started spotting. I'm not having any pains or cramping, only the spotting. Has any one else had this? Is it normal?

Lucy - April 5

It is normal and try not to worry or it can cause something bad. try to relax

Jena - April 5

I am a little bit behind you and a while ago I spotted, called the doctor, and she said that a little spotting is fine. She siad that as long as I'm not cramping bad along with the spotting that it's okay. But she said if you do cramp, to put your feet up and take it easy. Don't worry - you're probably just fine.

Lily - April 6

Hey Amy, your spotting is very normal. I've experienced it too. I was explained that as your uterus expands some of the lining slips free. The spotting I get is brown. Like Jena and Lucy, if you get cramps, call the doctor, put your feet up and take a rest. Most important, listen to the way your body feels (as uncomfortable as it can be at times), take naps when you feel you need them. But in the end, it is normal. So focus on the good parts of the pregnancy, like decorating baby's room... Good luck!

ang - April 7

hi. im almost 10 weeks and i have been spotting since i was five weeks. very little spotting, go's and comes. and the doctor put me at risk to miscarry. so you should let your doctor know and get checked out. i have no cramping either.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion