Spotting-pg113906754518

4 Replies
k. - February 4

Hi, I am in my 6th week of pregnancy and this morning I had very light pink on the tissue after I peed. It was gone after a couple of wipes and nothing after that, no cramping or anything. I read that, that can happen after s_x? As this is the weekend, my doc is away and I don't want to have to go to ER to wait for hours unless the bleeding kept up or was dark red blood. Any comments? I never had spotting on my first child.

parkermegan - February 4

Hi. I am so sorry that you are already having a scare with your first pregnancy! I am about 7 weeks pregant now, and last weekend when I was 6 weeks I woke up Saturday morning with Bleeding too. Just like you said, just when I peed. I went straight to the ER since this is my first pregnancy too. They told me that it is a sign of miscarriage and ran a bunch of test. I am not sure what is going on with me, my doctor told me to take it easy and she thought I would miscarry. If I were you I would go to the ER immediately. Spotting can be normal, but it can also be the sign of something bad. I wouldn't take the risk. When I went to the ER I told them I was 6 weeks pregnant and bleeding, and they took me straight back (I usually have to wait forever too) I don't think they mess around with something like that, so you may not have to wait that long. But regardless I would go now! I don't mean to scare you, but I know you want to have a healthy pregnancy!

jamsing - February 6

I had one day where at the end of my pee I had like less than a teasp of blood. Then nothing but I have had constant cramping. We have a 24 hour nurse line and they said if you were have severe pain and bleeding through a pad an hour then you should be worried. This is my first. I have just been relaxing as best I can and just take it easy and pray if you believe in God.

k. - February 6

Hi. I did have a miscarriage. It sucks but I know these things happen. I do feel fine though and want to start trying as soon as I can. My doc told me to wait a few months but the doc in ER told me I can start right away. What do you think? I heard that you were more fertile after a miscarriage.

Jodie2008 - February 8

I heard that to. A friend got pregnant 3 wks after her m/c. And now they are expecting a healthy baby. It is just like a period to your brain and body so you ovulate again after.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?